Casing pipes are used all over the world. And in different countries, there are different steel grades for tubular pipes. Like in Australia, Casing pipe is used in almost all projects.
1. API 5L: A, B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65 X70 Used world widely for all petroleum pipes and piling pipes as well.
2. ASTM A 53: Gr. A, Gr B, Gr C, Gr.D This is for water pipes.
3. BS:1387, EN10217:S185, S235,S235JR, S235 G2H, S275, S275JR, S355JRH, S355J2H, St12, St13, St14, St33, St37, St44, ST52 An European standard, especially for tubular piles.
4. AS1163 :C250,C350,C450, C250L0, C350L0, C450L0 In Australia and New Zealand .
Production Standard for steel pipes:
1. API 5L Line Pipe
2. ASTM A252 WELDED AND SEAMLESS STEEL PIPE PILES
3. EN10217 Welded steel tubes for pressure purposes. Technical delivery conditions. Non-alloy steel tubes with specified room temperature properties
4.AS1163 Australian Standard structure steel hollow sections
5. AS3678 Structure steel-Hot-rolled plates, floor plates and slabs.
6. AS 3679-1990 Hot-rolled structural steel bars and sections
7. DIN 2458 WELDED STEEL PIPES AND TUBES
8. ASTM A53 Standard Specification for Pipe, Steel, Black and Hot-Dipped, Zinc-Coated, Welded and Seamless
9. IS: 3589 Steel tubes for water and sewage
10.IS : 1978-1982:Steel tubes for use in transportation of oil; gas & Petroleum products
11. IS : 1978 Steel tubes for use in transportation of oil; gas & Petroleum products
12. CJ/T 3022 Spiral submerged-arc welded steel pipe for municipal heat supply
13. SY/T5037 Spiral submerged arc-welded steel pipe for pipelines for low pressure field fluid service
14. SY/T 5040 Spiral submerged arc-welded steel pipe piles
Coating Standard for Tubular pipes:
1. ISO 21809 Petroleum and natural gas industries -- External coatings for buried or submerged pipelines used in pipeline transportation systems
2. ANSI/AWWA C104/A21.4 American National Standard for Cement-Mortar Lining for Ductile-Iron Pipe and Fittings for Water
3. DIN 30670 Polyethylen coatings of steel pipes and fittings